TRAINING COURSE: AUDIO DESCRIPTION INTENSIVE TRAINING COURSE
Radio broadcaster, public speaker, producer, radio technician, specialized in radio plastic, holds a bachelor's degree in Social Communication from the Unisal Center, coordinated and developed artistic strategy projects with a focus on the commercial positioning. Rafael is an audio description narrator and consultant. He founded and is a major business partner of Tradusound. Has worked as a speaker on some NET TV channels. Created and was responsible for the network of more than 20 radio broadcasters entitled Programa Zuada, humorous radio program that was the source for the new trend of musical mixing adopted by broadcasters throughout Brazil.
- History and development of audio description
- Rules and guidelines of audio description
- Audio description script - writing and editing
- Audio description consultant
- Professional use of the voice (how to capture people's attention; principle of Demosthenes; the Golden Triangle of public speaking; pauses and inflections; narrative practices in audio description)